ডিস্ক নাইট ক্লিন করার উপায়
1. Temporarily Disable USB Drive to autorun (Windows XP):
- a. Open Windows Explorer or press the Windows + “e” key.
- b. Right-click the drive of the USB Drive. Then select Properties. Drive Properties will appear.
- c. Select the AutoPlay tab.
- d. Choose Select an Action to Perform
- e. At the bottom of the selection, click Take no Action, then click Apply.
- f. Click OK to exit Drive Properties.
2. Show Hidden Files
- a. Open Windows Explorer
- b. Go to Tools > Options
- c. On View tab, mark Checked the “Show Hidden Files and Folders and “Hide Protected OPerating System Files” Unchecked.
3. Delete the files manually
- a. Go the USB Drive and delete autorun.inf
- b. Go to C: Drive and delete autorun.inf
- c. Go to C:\Windows and delete Disk Knight.exe
4. Modify Windows Registry
- a. Go to Start > Run then type regedit
- b. On Registry Editor, go to Edit > Find and type “knight”
- c. Delete all entries it found.
5. Connect to Internet and update your AntiVirus
6. Reboot your computer in SafeMode
- a. During BootUp process Press F8 continuously until selection appears
- b. Use Arrow Up+Down to select SafeMode on the selections menu.
- c. Hit Enter to proceed.
7. Scan your computer with an updated AntiVirus and delete all infections it founds.
Note: You may enable autorun of the USB Drive by reversing the process in Step 1.
How to remove Disk Knight DLL files:
Like most any software, spyware, adware, and malware may also use DLL files. DLL is short for “dynamically linked library,” and Disk Knight DLL files, like other DLLs, carryout predetermined tasks. To manually delete Disk Knight DLL files, you’ll use Regsver32, a Windows tool designed to help you remove DLL and other files.
- 1. First you’ll locate Disk Knight DLL files you want to delete. Open your Windows Start menu, then click “Run.” Type “cmd” in Run, and click “OK.”
- 2. To change your current directory, type “cd” in the command box, press your “Space” key, and enter the full directory where the Disk Knight DLL file is located. If you’re not sure if the Disk Knight DLL file is located in a particular directory, enter “dir” in the command box to display a directory’s contents. To go one directory back, enter “cd ..” in the command box and press “Enter.”
- 3. When you’ve located the Disk Knight DLL file you want to remove, type “regsvr32 /u SampleDLLName.dll” (e.g., “regsvr32 /u jl27script.dll”) and press your “Enter” key.
That’s it. If you want to restore Disk Knight DLL file you removed, enter “regsvr32 DLLJustDeleted.dll” (e.g., “regsvr32 jl27script.dll”) into your command box, and press your “Enter” key.